First Born...
















I can remember when I had my first baby. Everything was so exciting and so new. I can remember wanting to take her down to the studio as soon as I got to leave the hospital. It's crazy to think that 6 years ago photographers didn't even recommend bringing a baby in until they where older but not me the newer the better. I always tell my clients to bring them in with in the first 10 days and even if they want to call when they are leaving the hospital we will try our hardest to work them in . Why so soon? Because they WILL NOT stay this tiny for long. They love to curl up and once they get to be 3 weeks or older their reflects start kicking in and they no longer like to curl up. So if you are expecting and want portraits like these call us as soon as you can and we will plan your babies first professional photo shoot.










To the parents of this sweet little one. Thank you for letting me be apart of this special time. He did great and he is distend to be a great model for you unless he is like my first and screams every time you pick up a camera :) God has a great sense of humor doesn't he. I know you will have fun taking his pictures as he grows but if you ever need my assistance again just let me know. I love babies!!! Love you guys Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment